Monday, July 21, 2014

Tudo otimo!! :) So I don't have a ton of time today to write since I was looking at all your photos you sent!! Everyone looks good! Your hair is long now!! :) Gostei!! So this week was good but not as good as I would have liked. I wish more people would have been at church yesterday and that Wellington would have been baptized but I am just happy we still had investigators at church with us! We are hoping Wellington will be baptized soon. He is a tough one. He says he knows everything we teach is true but is afraid he will have doubts after being baptized. So please pray for him. He already has received multiple answers but still wants something more to confirm his decision.
So we are teaching a man who is 35 and he is a little special. I am not sure what he has, I think maybe Tourette's and something mentally. He always wants to come to church with us and likes it a lot. He can read and speak fine and he understands. I have never baptized someone who is a little special but he is fully capable of being baptized and he wants to be so we will see how that goes. We are just taking it a little slower with him, but he is awesome and very funny and friendly!
Also, we brought a 50 year old man to church with us. We found him when he was drunk and he promised us he would be ready for church on Sunday and he was and he didn't drink more. He wants to change his life. He is an alcoholic and his family abandoned him a few years ago. It is super sad to see but we want to help him overcome his addiction. He liked church a lot. We will be visiting him this week, but with God anything is possible! He even got all dressed up for church :)
Wel no more time but I love and miss yall lots!! I hope you all have an amazing week and enjoy your summer break!! :) Go swimming, camping and take some adventures for me!! :) Keep sending pics I like seeing everyone :)
Muito amor,
Sister Mattei :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment