Monday, February 3, 2014

No email this week.  Instead answers to questions:


So we had 2 baptisms this week :) Their names are Edijane and Aline :) I think next week I will send pics of all the people we have baptized! Oh and guess what I am still in Paracuru with Sis Daniele and so is Sis Twitchell and Sis Galarza!! :) I am super happy to be here for at least 6 more weeks!! :) How's the family?
My day to return is the 6th of Jan but I'm sure it'll be before.

Aww well I hope you feel better :) I haven't been sick not once on my mission sucha blessing :)  And ya I will be here for like half my mission and will live with Sis Twitchell for half my mission!! We have become super super close and will def hang out when we return!!  So this week it was pretty sweet Edijane's mom told her she had to wait till she was 18 to be baptized but we went looking for her house and we found it and talked with her mom about everything and how she had a desire to be baptized and she allowed her to be baptized on Sunday and even came to church with her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment