Monday, December 23, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :):) 



So sad news I think trying to upload pics I might have lost all my photos from my mission!! I want to cry... but I am keeping calm... I will check on my camera later... but this is why I do not like sending photos.... so any photo you have from my mission please save it and keep them somewhere safe and make sure they are saved!! I had pics I wanted to send you from our baptism we had yesterday :( Alex was baptized!! :) He was so happy and we were too!! I wasn't sure if he was going to be able to be baptized this week because he works so much and it was hard to schedule a baptismal interview but it all worked out well :) he had his interview yesterday morning and was baptized after church :) After the interview he was like so can I be baptized today?? And we were like yep and he was super happy!! We had the baptism at the ocean again!! It is so amazing to see how people change with the gospel and just how much happiness they have after baptism!! :) His smile afterwards just made my day!! Many times I wish I could remember my baptism better!!
I don't have much time today but I wanted to tell you about the baptism at least and I will be talking to you in 2 days so I will explain everything going on here on Wednesday! :) I am so excited to talk to you all!! :) Tell Meagan congrats!! I loved the pictures of their engagement and of the Murder Mystery Party!! Looked like it was a real good time!! I miss the feeling of Christmas at home and just how festive everything is with the decorations and just the holiday spirit. I love it here but Paracuru is a bit different for the holidays!! Well love you all lots!! Thanks for all you do for me! Miss you and I will be talking to you soon!! :):) Keep the Christmas spirit!! :) MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :)
Muito amor,
Sister Mattei :)

No comments:

Post a Comment