Tuesday, August 20, 2013

So I have no time to really write right now but I am safely in Fortaleza and I will be able to write on Monday and then actually read your email. Things have been kind of crazy - one thing after the next and I am surrounded with Portuguese and we will be meeting our companions soon. We met our mission president and his wife, President and Sister Soza. They are really nice and we ate lunch and are now in the mission office emailing. The plane ride flew by and I can't believe I am here right now! I am excited but so so nervous but I have faith that it will all pull through. My last day at the ctm was hard but I pulled through. I just felt I was lacking faith in myself and I just have to realize I need to be really patient with myself. Well I better get going because we have to go do stuff! But Happy Early Birthday MOM!! I hope you have a great day and know I love and appreciate you and all you do! I miss you all a lot but I am happy to be here!! I loved some of the pics they were super cute. I will look at everything else on Monday! Thanks! Tell everyone hello! Love you muito!!

Muito amor,

Sister Mattei!

At the Campinas Temple
Add caption


No comments:

Post a Comment